Aurora Borealis Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aurora Borealis Team

Welcome to Aurora Borealis Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Empty
PostSubject: EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION)   EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:51 am

This is only a suggestion so if its not liked can be cancelled. scratch
this weekend we could all meet in a GH and rampage through EOTN from begining to end. or as far as we can. even if yu have finished eotn you can get another book and redo all missions as you get money and rep points.
if you like or dont like please tell me so we can decide weather to do it or not.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Mayemor
Admin
Mayemor

PostSubject: Re: EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION)   EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Thats a good ide Jake. alien
I have Eotn, but havent had time to play it, so a rampage like this, would be of great help for me.
Sign me up.

(Hope u can be incharge of it...he, he..)
Back to top Go down
https://team.forumotion.net
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: GREAT   EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:01 am

thats heaps good. ill take charge of it.
ohk now we need a time and place to meet. i say we meet TEAM GH. but what time???? cause im aussie your norway. so i sont no prob my avo your morning. whats our time diff im GMT+10.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: TIME   EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:19 pm

i think that this is reasonable if you do. 5pm for me 9am for you on friday it wil take lots of time. so ill probably on till 10pm so thats 5hours but i will have to have dinner in there at sometime. if thats not ohk i will probably be on at 4pm for me. so thats 9am for you. what do you think. afro
Back to top Go down
Firefall

Firefall

PostSubject: Re: EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION)   EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:23 pm

Ow now there's an event for eotn reputation points and i try to buy it tomoroow or the day after tomorrow to be in the event and maybe join you...
Back to top Go down
Mayemor
Admin
Mayemor

PostSubject: Re: EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION)   EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Jake, you are 8 hours infront of me.
But i think u should use GmT-time.
Course we have members from othe time sones, too.
But the GmT is the same.

And if you plane to start it 9 AM for me, meens 8 Am GmT.

Then its someting else..he he...friday at 9Am, many still works....U have weekend then, but not everyone does.
How about start 9am on saturday?

Saturday is the day that most peopel has weekend.

Its only a suggestion...but it is many things to think about, sense we have members from the whole world.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: sounds good   EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:05 am

we'll put it on the calender for then then. but what time is it for me
Back to top Go down
Mayemor
Admin
Mayemor

PostSubject: Re: EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION)   EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:04 pm

Then its 5 pm for u...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION)   EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EotN Rampage (SUGGESTION)
Page 1 of 1